Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Chris Brown vs. Raz B

There was a good old fashion R&B battle of words today on twitter between Chris Brown and Raz B............ Oh, who's Raz B, He's some light skinned brother with Angelina Jolie lips who used to be apart of a group called B2K like ten years ago.

Who won the Twitter battle?

Chris Brown won the battle of words but, I say Raz B won the war because thanks to his altercation with a much more popular Chris Brown, now more than 15 people know who he is.


Raz B - in case you didn't know













Oh yeah, and during his Twitter rant Chris Brown made some gay slurs that have pissed some people off.

I'm not homophobic! He's just disrespectful!!!

I'm not mad though!!! I'm just not silent nor am i one of these scary R&B cats!!

I ain't deleting my tweet either!! I was minding my damn business and Peter pan decides to pop off!!! # whatalame

Tell me this @razb2k!! Why when the money was coming in u won't complaining about getting butplugged! #homothug!!!

@razb2k n**ga you want attention! Grow up n**ga!!! Dick in da booty ass lil boy

No comments:

Post a Comment