Sunday, December 26, 2010

THE BLACK MAMBA vs. KING JAMES














So, it wasn't much of a battle or even a game last night as the Heat pretty much dominated the entire game and cruised to beat our mighty Lakers 96 - 80. The Lakers biggest highlight were their limited edition Grinch colored kicks...



Both of these guys are amazing players and I hope to see them for years to come battling it out on the hardwood, similar to Magic vs. Bird and Jordan vs. Everyone else.

"The Black Mamba" - Even though Kobe is not the most likable guy in the world, he cheated on his wife with a below average chick, has arguably has the worst tattoo I have ever seen and did a completely douchey photo shot for LA Times magazine (White Hot) he is still unanimously the best player in the NBA.

"King James" - Even though Lebron pulled one of the worst PR stunts ever with his "I have decided to take my talents down to South Beach" mini series, his momma hooked up with one of his ex-teammates, and looks like a cross between Craig Mack & Ne-Yo, he is in my opinion the pound for pound best player in the NBA and my favorite player to watch.

I am really looking forward to these guys squaring off again in the playoffs....

No comments:

Post a Comment